Sunday, July 05, 2009

….similar article the one posted before……

Super Junior Yesung & his Mom Im BoKyung have appeared on the show SBS “Star Junior show” which was aired on July 4th. They had shed tears together when talking about the past things.

In the end of the show, Yesung’s Mom herself had read her touching letter to Yesung. She said “You even didnt buy ice-cream on hot summer days, walked to school just to save money to buy music tapes….You didnt study, just loved only music so I couldnt trust you then…The time when I broke your audio set, that night your disobedience made me angry so much, me and your Dad didnt know about your wish & dream so I had broken it, I’m very sorry…..Now you’ve achieved your dream, when I see you on activities, I feel secure and I love you”


original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

Related to this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates