Tuesday, July 07, 2009


Super Junior members Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk, Ye Sung and KangIn were on SBS YaShimManMan 2 aired on 6th July. And leader Lee Teuk said, “Female artistes whom the members think are ‘good’ become the their women.”

He continued, “The woman I like cannot be liked by the other members. They can’t call her by her name but have to her call by ’sister-in-law’. KangIn’s woman is Jeon JiHyun, Lee Tuek – Han GaIn, Eun Hyuk – Choi JungWon and Ye Sung like Moon Geun Young.”

Lee Teuk said, “A while back I met with Han GaIn’s father-in-law but I did not do well.” and he decided to send Han GaIn a video message, “It’s been 8 years since we last met. When time allows, let’s have a meal out with Yeon JeongHoon.”

Meanwhile, Lee Teuk also reveal that they met each other in the beauty salon, “I hid myself and then escaped out through the door. Once you get eye contact with her, it feels like your heart has stopped. I still cannot forget that look in her eyes.”

source: newsen
credit: sookyeong@wp
shared: dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates