Thursday, March 26, 2009

Heads up from g_aria@dbsg,
A few hours ago, my friend and I went to the Tower Records in Shibuya to get our hands on the new album (I got all 3 versions, my wallet is crying), and what drove by?
The Secret Code Truck! playing Doushite Kimi Wo over and over again as it followed us for at least 5 blocks (yes, traffic was that slow.)

I’m guessing it kept driving around the Shibuya loop, where it passed in front of the giant huge billboard at the Shibuya crossing. {pic} Yay awesome promotion!

They also had a little booth set up outside of Tsutaya, promoting the album

A better pic of the huge Shibuya Crossing billboard

Additional Pics



credit:
yuna-san + asianpopguru@dbsg + g_aria@dbsg
shared by: sharingyoochun +DBSKnights +gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates