Friday, March 27, 2009

We all know that Tohoshinki has a lot of ahjummas (over 30 years) as their Bigeast. But who knows that actually them as Dong Bang Shin Ki also has a lot of adults as Cassiopeia??

This woman, a 43 years old housewive and freelance, Mrs. Chung can be a good example.

Since 2004, she did more than 40 times overseas travel. Japan 20 times, China 6 times, Thailand 3 times… and all of them are to watch Dong Bang Shin Ki’s concerts.

“Right after their debut, I’ve been a fan of TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho.” she said. “Everyone told me that someday I’m going to lose my passion to watch them live, but Yunho always recharges my power. Whenever I see him, I feel the happiness.”

According to SM Entertainment, Dong Bang Shin Ki’s concert last February had a quite diversified range of ages for the audiences: around 10 is 32.35%, 20th is 35.03%, 30th is 12.7%, while more than 40th is 20.02%.

source: Chosun News
news written by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
shared by: gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

OMG!! This ajumma is a BIG fan!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates