Friday, March 27, 2009

According to news released on March 26 by the Korean Press,Super Junior were recently guests in the MBC Variety Show, Onlbam.


Hangeng, who has a high popularity in China, talked about his family.


\"My home is in HeiLongJiang, China. However, most of my activites are in
Beijing, which is very far from HeiLongJiang. I couldn\'t see my parents that
often. I saved up alot of money to help my parents open a dumpling shop in
Beijing, just so we can see eachother more often. I bought a house for them a
couple days ago.\

The Host was touched by Hangeng\'s filial acts.

Super Junior\'s Onlbam episode is going to be aired on March 27th.



credit: here & eunmi@sj-world.net
shared by: gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates