Friday, January 23, 2009







Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.01.22 00:43
In the ‘澈’ folder..

좋 아 서 / Jo Ah Seo
김희철 2009.01.22 00:43


(It is a) Really very very heart-warming, and favourable time ‘Jo Ah Seo’

I express my heartfelt thanks to all the members and staff who have been filming together ^-^

-

Handsome Gun Mo hyung, who always gives his evaluation on his dongsaengs who disobey and saying that they’re the best


Hassan hyung, who drank only beef soup in our dorm but washed up all the bowls and chopsticks and started cleaning


Se Yun hyung, who looked at me and said my brain was good and I said what should be said

Hongki, the AB type who insisted on coming to play at our dorm and took a taxi over, even when we were about to sleep

Cute Jung Eunie, who knows how to aegyo and make her appas happy

First daughter Hyo Jungie, who’s really like a friend, quarrelling with me everyday and really unforgettable

-

Gun Mo hyung, I teased and cackled at you for drinking beer everyday, sorry ^-^

Hassan hyung, I hit and terrorized you everyday, sorry ^-^

Se Yun hyung, I criticized hyung and even made it difficult for you, sorry^-^

Hongki-ya, I ordered you around everyday and said that you couldn’t act cute, sorry ^-^

Jung Eun-ah, I called you fat everyday, sorry^-^

Hyo Jung-ah, I called you an idiot, a fool, a dog everyday.. I made you cry calling you those names, sorry^-^

-

Hmm..

It looks like I’m always bullying others (T-T)

-

But I’m blessed ^-^

(Because) I am shy, I have suspicions, I don’t know how to express, truthfully, besides my friends and members,

-

Gom-thra


Wan

Jung Eui Chul


Geun Sukie

-

Oh..? Writing it out, it’s more than what I imagined (-┏)

-

Ah anyhowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Everything I met while filming.. Really.. Even living till now, it wasn’t like anything before..

-

-

Everyone, really thank you~♡



credit: gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates