Monday, January 26, 2009

Han Geng’s Cyworld Entry 2009.01.26 16:49

大家新年快乐/Happy Lunar New Year, everyone
Date: 2009-01-26

Mood: Weather:
Happy Lunar New Year everyone, it has been long since I came here, I’m so sorry hehe

This period of time, our schedule was really tight, we didn’t have much time, thank goodness I was given a few days to spend the New Year and accompany my parents this year, I’m pretty happy hehe~~~!

I’ll pay respects to everyone first, hope that this year, everyone will be 牛牛牛牛牛牛 (ox x6*) hehe~~~~!

Also wishing all the crew of 《Stage of Youth》 a Happy Lunar New Year, I miss all those days working with everyone a lot, it was really enjoyable, hope that next time I’ll be able to work with everyone again. Hope that everyone will be more and more ‘牛/ox hehe~!!!

I love you all!

N.B* Basically meaning that he hopes everyone can be like as hardworking as the ox.. Something like that.. It’s a little hard to translate it into English xD


Han Geng’s Cyworld Entry 2009.01.26 16:42

谢谢老爸/Thank you Father**
Date: 2009-01-26
Mood: Weather:
Father, it’s me your son (Xia Lei) Hehe~~~!
Father thank you for giving me your new year’s blessings, seeing your blessings I felt ashamed, because I didn’t send you my blessings at the first moment (of the new year), and even let you, my father to leave a message first. I’m really sorry hehe~~!
In this show, I really learnt a lot of things from Father, and he taught me a lot too, he gave me a lot of experience for my acting path ahead, thank you Father.
Here, I’ll first pay respects to you, Father, wishing you health in the whole year ahead, may all endeavours be smooth for you, and may you be younger by the year hehe!
Your son, Han Geng (Xia Lei)

I don’t know how to leave a message to you on the blog, so I just wrote it here hehe!

N.B** Although I haven’t watched ‘Stage of Youth’.. (Been too busy, ack they’re tempting me in my HD) but I’m supposing he’s referring to his on-screen father *-*



credit: gorgeous18 + Han Geng ’s Home + superduperlove.wordpress.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates