Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fan: Ha, Geng Geng, I noticed in "SoY" that you had a pimple on the right side of your face! Hehe did you get hormonal imbalance because it was too tiring? Take care of yourself! (You're handsome even with pimples)
Han Geng: I'm still young hehe~~

Fan: Geng dar: I sent so many, and you still didn't reply. Is this real? If you still don't reply, I'll go tell Jaejoong.
Han Geng: How is that useful!

Fan: Geng…it's almost the new year~ Happy New year… happy birthday~ Ha, seeing how everyone is so happy~ reply me… hey
Han Geng: thank you, you be happy too

Fan: Han Geng gege, you acted so well in "Stage of Youth!" People with dreams can definitely realize their onw dreams! Gege, no mater how hard, let's work hard together, ok? I want to be strong like ge ge!!
Han Geng: Let's do it together, I will continue to work hard!

Fan: After watching "Stage of Youth," it feels like Han Geng is Xia Lei, only that you have experienced even more hardships, I hope you will always be the most exceptional star in your group, we will always support you! Hehe, you act very well
Han Geng: Thank you… I need to work harder!

Fan: And in the end Landlord you still haven't replied one FLY to me, I will go in a corner and draw circles… …
Han Geng: Maybe you can draw a second Shenzhen hehe… (Note: There's a very famous song about Deng Xiaopeng, who was the leader of China in late 80's and early 90's, and one of the lines of the song is about him drawing a circle and making Shenzhen a special centre for economic development ~bored with history yet?)

Fan: Han Geng~ In 20 years, I've never liked any stars, but I got to know you by chance, I'm so lucky! I'm too lucky to become your fan! Han Geng! You're the best!
Han Geng: I'm flattered, let's work hard together!

Fan: Student Han Geng~are you here? I've called N many times but you ignored me, still ignoring me, when do you plan to acknowledge me? Hmph~I'll eat you if you still don't reply me! Take good care of yourself, I don't want to eat a twig.
Han Geng: I'm not Tang Seng (note: Tang Seng is the monk in Journey to the West, along the way, all the monsters wanted to eat him because then they could live forever)

Fan: Han Geng gege: are you sleeping right now?…….sweet dreams!
Han Geng: No… I'll sleep after I finish replying to you guys

Fan: Han Geng ge, because I had to work so I only watched Stage of Youth today, it was really good, you will become a great actor, jiayou! Tomorrow I'll go home to Dongbei, happy! Gege has to be happy!
Han Geng: I wasn't unhappy hehe, you be happy too!

Fan: Quiet and handsome Geng! What are you doing? Are you quietly spacing out, quietly lurking (in forums) or quietly thinking of us! Haha~ Geng smile for us. Are you listening? Roar (there are echoes). I love Geng forever
Han Geng: There are echoes!

Fan: Landlord student, today my family gave me a belated birthday party, something happened during that and it made me very angry, but after I watched "SoY," I felt super good… my mom even let me invite you to come to my house, are you coming [FengMeGeng (crazy for Geng [fan])]
Han Geng: Hehe, say hi to your mom! Thank her for me.

Fan: Da Mie Geng, your "Stage of Youth" is too cute! So crazy~come, come closer, come closer, I want to pinch your cheeks! ~ ~ pinch ~ ~ oh yea! I successfully teased Mie Mie! >_< ~ Ariel (note: Mie/Mie Mie is actually the sound of sheep bleating, like Baaa. it's Han Geng's new nickname and I'm not sure why)
Han Geng: He he… who's going crazy!

Fan: Han Geng I miss you, todays "Stage of Youth" was so funny. I didn't think you could be this rebellious! But you're still so cute! I'll support you forever!
Han Geng: Thank you, I will continue to try my best at acting each character.

Fan: Geng dear, don't try to do everything yourself, remember we're still here, we will always be with you, jiayou
Han Geng: Thank you, are you guys thinking too much, don't worry about me, let's work hard together!!

credit: xcloudyx@soompi + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates