Thursday, January 29, 2009









credit: yunho-sshi
Yunho’s Interview in What’s In Feb '09

Uknow
Yunho
184cm
66kg
Blood Type A

YH: Yunho

Q: How does Tohoshinki exist to you?
YH: To me, they are equivalent to myself. Therefore, we do not only have to work seriously but also need to cherish ourselves. Be of one heart and one mind. Just like a heart. Tohoshinki is an inseparable part of my body and my heart.

Q: What is the most cherish thing that you think it would be?
YH: My family photos and my piggy bank (Laugh). I always keep the coins that are in my purse into the piggy bank. My diary is also another thing that I cherish. All my dreams have been written in there. Nobody is allowed to read it.

Q: Your favourite foods are?
YH: My favourite Korean food would be the pork rib soup. Fried beef shredded soup would be the food that I eat often in Japan. This soup is also made by adding the bone in, so mainly I love to drink soup. (Laugh)

Q: The most tiring thing is?
YH: I often caught flu. I need lots of time to recover. Although it is not to the extend that I would fainted, but I often have a running nose or fever, sore throat, having the type of flu that just refused to recover from any medicine is the most hardship thing ever.

Q: The types of clothes that you like are?
YH: I would prefer suit or casual wear and add on a vest and a neat shirt. Suit will give people a intense feel.

Q: Your favourite places are?
YH: Recently, I love to ski, so I love to go to the ski resort. This is also not the so-called humor! (Laugh) Skiing is also counted as to improvise. I’ve feel that I’m able to ski when the very first time I started skiing.

Japanese Translated: as tagged
Chinese Translated: Jaesica
Credits: as tagged + UKNOWKING + shandyl @ TVXQBaidu + fangirlmitz + gorgeous18
Bonus Q&As

JS: Junsu
YC: Yoochun
JJ: Jaejoong
CM: Changmin
YH: Yunho


Yunho
Q: What is the colour that suit Yunho?

JS: White.
YC: Yellow.
JJ: Red.
CM: Green.
YH: Blue.

Q: Yunho’s pet phrase?
JS: Let’s play games!
YC: Let’s go and eat ramen!
JJ: Say~~
CM: I’m hungry!
YH: I need to sleep first.

Q: The charm of Yunho is?
JS: Pure character.
YC: Gentle.
JJ: Thought.
CM: Perseverance.
YH: I don’t know!

Changmin
Q: What is the colour that suit Changmin?
JS: Red.
YC: Brown.
JJ: Black.
CM: Royal Blue.
YH: Blue Black.

Q: Changmin’s Pet Phrase?
JS: Don’t laugh!!
YC: Let’s go and eat ramen!
JJ: ~ Say~~!!!
CM: Like this...
YH: In fact~

Q: The charm of Changmin is?
JS: Straightforward.
YC: Heavy feelings.
JJ: Had good relationships with adults.
CM: Gentle!!
YH: Surprisingly cute!

Jaejoong
Q: What is the colour that suit Jaejoong?

JS: Grass green.
YC: Orange.
JJ: Black.
CM: Royal Blue.
YH: Blue.

Q: Jaejoong’s pet phrase?
JS: Yes.
YC: Just as expected..
JJ: Jjang! (It means excellent in Korean)
CM: That’s what it is.
YH: After all...

Q: The charm of Jaejoong is?
JS: Laughter.
YC: Smiling face.
JJ: Heavy feelings.
CM: His legs very long and beautiful!
YH: He will take any challenge no matter what it is!

Yoochun
Q: What is the colour that suit Yoochun?

JS: Pink.
YC: Rainbow.
JJ: Dark Blue.
CM: Green.
YH: Orange.

Q: Yoochun’s pet phrase?
JS: Yes.
YC: I will work hard.
JJ: Eh… Yes.
CM: Ah~~
YH: In fact..

Q: The charm of Yoochun is?
JS: Laughter.
YC: Smiling face.
JJ: Good figure.
CM: Surprisingly shy.
YH: Responsible character!

Junsu
Q: What is the colour that suit Junsu?
JS: Red.
YC: Pink.
JJ: Black.
CM: Beige.
YH: Silver.

Q: Junsu’s pet phrase?
JS: Thank you.
YC: Hurry!
JJ: Say~~!!
CM: Junsu oppa!!
YH: Overnight!

Q: The charm of Junsu is?
JS: Buttocks.
YC: Forehead.
JJ: Eyes
CM: Lip.
YH: Body hair.

Japanese Translated: sprout
Chinese Translated: Jaesica
Credits:
_yeile° @ TVXQBaidu + OHMICKY + fangirlmitz + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates