Monday, January 26, 2009

Fan 1: I am also interested in the boy my best friend likes. We're not dating, but we've been meeting up in secret and I feel guilty about it.

YH: Why Did I Fall In Love With You...........? (T/N: The title of their song, どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう 8D)
YC: Idiot~! Ahahaha!!!
JJ: *plainly* Men choose friendship over love!
YC: I'd give up on a girl if my best friend liked her, definitely.
JJ: I'd do something about it to make myself not fall in love with her. I'd look for all her bad points and give up.

PINKY: How about Junsu?

JJ: AS SOMEONE WHO'S HAD THE EXPERIENCE!!
All: *burst out laughing*
JS: If I fell in love with her it would be a showdown! I would fight in order to obtain love.
YC: But isn't love not something to do with who wins or who's in the wrong?
JJ: That's certainly true. For example, if I ended up falling in love with the girl Yoochun liked, I'd say, "Yoochun, I'm going to give up on her so you definitely have to give her happiness." And then, if Yoochun broke up with her......I'd date her *laughs*! I'd say, "I'll give you happiness in Yoochun's place."
CM: Huhhhh...*sighs* I've always thought this, but....if that person really was a best friend I was really close to, a BEST FRIEND (T/N: said in English), I would give up on her first.
JS: Changmin is really that type of guy!

PINKY: Everyone, have you had that kind of experience? Where you stole your friend's girlfriend or something...Ah, you're grinning!!

CM: Me?!?! No, not me! IT'S NOT ME!!
JS: No, there was, but he only realized after doing it...
JJ: WHY IS JUNSU ANSWERING!
CM: I've never told Junsu that......
All: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
CM: But he's right...
JS: I know just by looking at your eyes...
YC: There was, there was something like that! The girl I liked had a boyfriend at first. When she broke up with him and was feeling really depressed, I started dating her myself!
YH: As for me, a long time ago, two months after I broke up with my girlfriend, my best friend started going out with her...

(The five members simultaneously start talking about their own stories)

PINKY: Um~ our reader's problem...?

YH: I think it might be good for her to talk to her best friend honestly about what's been going on. And I think she should confess to that guy about her feelings. If you like him that much, you should say so, after all. If not...it would be better for you to give up on him soon.
YC: He may not be the guy of your destiny.

Fan 2: My boyfriend was devoted to me at first, but recently he's not been making any effort. How do I get him to go back to becoming the kind boyfriend he was when we first started dating?

JJ: IMAGE CHANGE! Even if it's just the color of your hair it really changes a lot. And by doing so that really gets men interested.
CM: What if the girlfriend cheated on him?
All: OOOOOOOOOHH~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YC: WITH YOU?!
JS: It's about giving your boyfriend a shock.
JJ: If your boyfriend doesn't become kind to you even after you've gone that far, break up with him! It'd be good if by doing so, you became more and more beautiful.
JS: I understand this girl's feelings a little, but I think it's impossible for men to be able to perfectly satisfy women. I want her to understand that. I want all girls to understand that too, a little.
YH: If you keep on saying, "I want to see you, I want to see you," men come to feel like running away. It's a balance. When you're dating aren't there periods when you kind of want to be separated, when you want to come back together, all kinds? We give thoughts about us and our girlfriends serious consideration too. But men can't say these things.
YC: I understand that!

Sasaki Nozomi, representative of the PINKY models: All of you who have been living together for so long, what is the trick to living well with someone who is not part of your family?

JJ: *points at a PINKY magazine* The same girl?! THE SAME GIRL?!?!
JS: You have to start by understanding everything, the best points and the worst points, of the person you're staying with. If you have that, there'll be no secrets between the two of you, and it'll be easy for you to be together.
JJ: We're lucky. Whether it's the others' personalities or their emotions we understand them very well, and the fact that the five of us have lived together for seven years, to be honest I think that's a very difficult thing.
YC: But we each have our own private lives, don't we?
JJ: Stuff like, "You absolutely cannot touch this."
CM: Even if both parties don't say anything, that's something we understand.
JJ: On the contrary, right now, I think Tohoshinki would not be able to live separately. Everyone, you wouldn't be able to, would you??
All: *nod*

Fan 3: I am completely unable to do so-called domestic chores, cooking, or anything a girl should be able to. Do men dislike girls like me?

JJ: You have to do them!
JS: It's okay if you aren't able to do them, but...
YH: It'd be a bigger plus if you did.
JJ: When you say you're "unable", do you mean you're not good at it? Or is it that you just don't do it?
JS: "I don't want to do housework!" That's no good.
JJ: Not good at all.
JS: If you're still not good at it, or haven't done it before, that's completely okay.
CM: Please do it *laughs*.

PINKY: What would you all say to your girlfriends if they didn't do the housework?

JJ: "Do a little hard work for me", or "Give it a shot". If I say that and she still doesn't fix herself, it'd be the worst, I might even consider breaking up with her...
YH: I'd say, "I wanna eat this~", or something with that kind of mood. "I really love motsunabe~♡" or something. (T/N: Motsunabe is hot pot with offal) This is just an example! I wouldn't be able to say it firsthand.
YC: Anyway I think when you fall in love with someone, you naturally start to cook.
YH: If you meet someone you really love, your heart is moved.

Fan 4: I don't have a good relationship with my parents. When I speak to them we do nothing but fight and I just can't be obedient with them.

JJ: What if you drank sake with them?
JS: The most important thing is to create opportunities for you to talk.
All: *nod violently*
CM: But I think it's all about your own intentions...
YC: You want to become obedient with them, don't you? If you have that kind of heart, you'll be alright.
YH: If you watch movies or play sports together, you'll naturally be able to talk to them.
YC: A first date with your parents.
JJ: Night-time jogging or something.
All: *burst out laughing*
JJ: You naturally become able to talk while running.
CM: It might be good for you to live by yourself, be separated from them once. That's one method. You will understand once you're separated. That you have to treasure your parents after all.

Fan 5: My boyfriend is really a narcissist. He cares about nothing but his clothes and his hairstyle, and that's really not manly.


All: *look at Jaejoong*
JJ: Caring about things like that...saying that's not manly, isn't that a little strange?? Aren't there manly people who care about things like that??

PINKY: You're rushing, aren't you? *laughs*

JJ: I myself care about my clothes and stuff quite a lot.....

PINKY: You're saying that caring about your clothes and not being a man are different things, right?

JJ: Right!!
JS: Huh......*sighs* Please break up with him...
YH: Please break up with him...
CM: Not being manly and being a narcissist have nothing to do with each other. If you really dislike that about him I'd want you to break up with him...
YC: If you really hate that part about him.
JJ: ...But, that boyfriend might be strange.........yeah.

PINKY: Why all of a sudden??

JJ: I thought about this question one more time....this guy is definitely a narcissist, who ISN'T manly. But there are QUITE a lot of narcissists who are!

PINKY: And who are you talking about here?!

JJ: I AM NOT A NARCISSIST!!
All: *stare at Jaejoong for a short period again*
YC: This interview is fun.
JJ: That guy definitely, probably behaves like a girl, right?
JS: Because narcissism is an instinct to men, women have to accept this. Moreover that girl might have begun to date him based only on his appearance. You cannot date someone until getting to know his personality.

Fan 6: I was told by my parents that I have no sense of humour. What can I do in order to become someone who is called funny by others?

CM: Please follow Junsu's example.
JS: There is one method. Whether it's funny or not, you're sort of telling a joke, right? Whether the person you're telling it to laughs or doesn't laugh...
YC: You yourself must ABSOLUTELY not laugh!
JS: Right! That way even if the other person doesn't laugh, they won't know you were trying to tell a joke.

PINKY: That's an amazingly sneaky trick!!

JS: That is the point of comedy. That itself might be funny. But if you don't laugh at that point, that is the end of everything!!
JJ: I am also bad at jokes........
CM: I'm the same as well. I...am not very funny. So I don't work hard to make people laugh.
All: You are funny! CHANGMIN!!

credit: dbsknights + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates