Thursday, January 29, 2009

The boys describe their future's girlfriend appearances and korean fans drew them according to the details~

Jaejoong



Yunho



Junsu



Changmin



Yoochun



personally, I think Changmin's and Jaejooong's types are the pretiest...

credits: Baidu + xietinloveshero + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS


The age old question: What kind of girl do you like?

Each member has been asked many times and they have many different answers. Take a look at some of the things they've said:

My Favorite (Oct. 2008)

YouTube (1/4): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMza6n8npnA

Summary:

Yunho: (While talking about favorite movie soundtracks) The character in the movie "My Sassy Girl" is my 100% ideal woman. Tough on the outside but sensitive on the inside.

(asked about ideal type)

Junsu: Someone with an upbeat personality. Bright and cheerful. Someone who will make me happy. What about only physically? I'm sure if I like her, she'll look pretty to me.

Yoochun: Someone who all my family and friends can like. What about looks? Someone who looks innocent, who's very feminine - a housewife feel. Someone who looks good doing dishes.

Jaejoong: Someone with strong calf muscles. I was just kidding. Someone aggressive. (ie. he wants her to approach him first) Also someone with pretty hands and feet.

Changmin: Someone clumsy, accident prone. This may sound strange but - Someone I want to protect. Someone a bit silly? Yeah

Yunho: I want someone who knows how to cook. Physical appearance? I like straight hair. Someone with strong personality. Someone who looks cold and biting but when you get to know her, she's very sincere and honest.

ShowBiz Extra (Nov. 2006)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbrPJXW7jJw


Summary:

Junsu: I like women who are upbeat. Someone who likes to work out. Very active and outgoing.

Yoochun: Someone who grows and learns with me.

Jaejoong: I like girls with beautiful hands and feet. Most people look at the face first but I look at the hands.

Changmin: Over everything else, I like women who work hard in whatever they do.

Yunho: My ideal is everything they said put together. Work's hard, someone who can lead me...
Gokigenyou - ごきげんよう (June 2007)

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRCP2FdVvMg


Summary:

Junsu: It's when I see a girl wearing a turtleneck sweater. WOO~hoo!! Since I was little, I've always had an impression of girls who wear turtlenecks as beautiful. She looks more feminine. Also girls who wear glasses. They make her look more intellectual.

Yoochun: A girl who ties her hair in a rough manner and wears an apron. Someone who resembles a mother. Did your mother always tie her hair and wear an apron? When I was little. Since debuting, I don't have a lot of opportunities to see her.

Jeajoong: Someone who has nice hands. kya~aa!

Changmin: Females with nice teeth.

Yunho: Reading. If I see someone reading a book carefully, my heart will start to beat a little.

Power Radio (Oct. 2008)

YouTube (5/5): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTF-WI-iqes

Summary:

Changmin: Someone who's intelligent

Yunho: Someone like you! (the hostess)

Jaejoong: Someone who looks clean on the outside but is dirty inside. A passionate person? No, a dirty person. A clean and dirty person. Pasta on the outside but bean paste on the inside.

Yoochun: Someone that my friends and family will like.

Junsu: Someone who suits me well.

credit: DBSKnights + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates