Friday, January 23, 2009

He blogs about the recent famous kisses.. With Jungmo and Ming *-*






Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.01.22 00:21
In the ‘上’ folder..

K I S S
김희철 2009.01.22 00:21


-

What’s the matter ya~ What is this ya~

- In Gun Mo ’s ‘Kiss’ lyrics -

-

Really, what’s the matter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

The whole world is making me flustered due to my crazy same sex kiss (as a result of exaggerating the matter) [?]


-

My Petal and E.L.F and Undead.. Ah, annoying (-┏)

I’ll just unite everyone and call (you all) Undead.. Okie?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

When 3Jib is released, the Undeads will hurt their arms from waving the balloons


(Don’t go) around (explaining) on my behalf and saying it’s not like that, and leaving messages cos it’s tiring (T^T)

-

Actually, all those opinions were inevitable


As long as all E.L.F. who came for the performance felt that it was interesting, then it’s (ºㅁ º )=b

-

Ah, it doesn’t matter if it’s this way or that.. Me, Undead, our members everyone


-


Shut up, Long live 3Jib




credit:superduperlove.wordpress.com + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates