Sunday, May 03, 2009

Donghae’s Cyworld Entry 2009.05.02 01:36
In the ‘내 사람…’ folder..

내 형 ….이특…^^/My hyung…. Leeteuk…^^

김향숙 2009.05.02 01:36


It has been 12 years since coming out to live life . . .

-

I met really good people .

-

To be honest, when I saw Leeteuk hyung’s words, I teared .

-

It’s a truth I really hate to admit . . .

-

But nothing is possible without hyung .

-

Being able to reach till today like this, it was only possible because of hyungie .

-

Teukie hyung who, if we cry, we cry together, if we laugh, we laugh together .

-

Teukie hyung who, thinks about others before himself and although it’s just a little more, he’d give others even more .

-

He’s superb during broadcasts .

-

Even though (he) knows everything, the feeling is like he’s not joking around ^ ^

-

Although there are times when (he) makes the atmosphere a little uncomfortable .

-

Teuk, who never admits to failure and is willing to bravely challenge anything ..^^

-

Even when I’m 40 or 50, I will believe in hyung ^ ^

-

I love you!!Hyung-nim!!

-

Hyung-nim, don’t feel lonely . . . I will continue nagging right beside you ^ ^

-

Even 10 years from now on ^ ^

-

Suju leader Leeteuk!!Leeteuk who is stronger than anyone else!! You are truly the thumb-wrestling king!!^^


Ommo.. they such a warm heart brothers.. im feel so touched by it.. Perhaps new couple, TeukHae??



credit:OnlySJ13 + superduperlove.wordpress.com
shared by: dbsjheaven.blogspot.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates