Sunday, May 10, 2009

title: This is Donghae
09.05.05 22:44


Have you been well?? ^^

It's so good that we're together now. There's so much good news,
so many good things, I'm very very happy ^^

Receiving so much love like this, no matter where we always receive support.
I'm truly very thankful ^^
Later we will come up with our second song,
You have to love the follow-up song too ^^
Donghae is very happy to be in Super Junior!! ^^
Also, my minihompy has not been hacked, so please don't worry ^^
A familiar friend did it, so I posted the link, thinking he worked really hard TT
I'm not a terrorist, nor a hacker, so please keep reading ^^
Anyways, I love you all!! You have something to say, right?? Please don't get sick ^^ !!!


credit: Hae's fancafe, ZOEY.@海世代HEY FISHERE, SJ Baidu bar
translated from Chinese to English by bonbon58@sj-world.net

PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN CREDITS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates