Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.05.19 18:23
In the ‘希’ folder..

우 리 주 인 이 달 라 졌 어 요/ Our Owner Has Changed








Our owner has changed




Before, he fed me cat food everyday, then he suddenly gave me tuna, fresh fish and everything delicious


After bathing, he wouldn’t throw me into the water anymore


He wouldn’t scold me for sleeping in the rice bin because it was too cold

He also wouldn’t treat me as the pillow because he had none himself

He also wouldn’t let me dance to Sorry Sorry on my 2 legs

He also wouldn’t scold me this cat, “Moron XX” for dancing Gee bad

And also caring about me more than loving himself


(>_<)/




credit: OnlySJ13, LoveChul
shared by: dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates