Monday, May 25, 2009



They are all~ they are all~ very cool (>∀<)
Junsu is really very charismatic (>_<)

In Summer Dream, Yuchun kept doing Junsu’s 3 patterns of cuteness (^ω^)
The extent of their singing is dangerous! [T/N: They’re too good^^]
Everything about them is already splendid (≧∀≦)

I was sad the moment it ended… (/_・、)
I could have cried when I thought about how I can’t meet them anymore (>_<) I didn’t cry though (laugh)

I want to hear Bolero again!! After that, I want to see Survivor’s dance!! Junsu’s appearance (≧∀≦)

Please marry me already!! It’ll be great, I do (^∀^) [T/N: Unsure]

Iyah—I wanted to see you from a nearer distance (/_・、)

Although Yunho was not very cheerful yesterday, he talked a lot today☆ I would be suited for Changmin!! I’m so lonely!! (laugh)
Too cute (>∀<)

During the talk, because Changmin was at Jaejoong’s side, I seemed to become lonely (^ω^)
Next time, I will hopefully get the Premium seats!! ヾ(^▽^)ノ

Thank you Tohoshinki!!
Goodbye Sapporo!!

Source: [ameblo.jp/yu-jyo-issyo-0119]
Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net
shared by: dbsknights
Please do not remove without full credits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates