Sunday, January 25, 2009

[Fan]
Next time face the camera directly ^^
[23:18]
CM: Humph….
PS: The avatar of this fan is the photo of the boys’ back views when they stripped at the SBS Gayo Daejun.

[Fan]
Oppa, if your brief and me drop into the water, who will you save first? I believe that oppa is a wise person.
[23:32]
CM: My brief doesn’t know how to swim, so do you know how to swim?

[Fan]
I’m going to sleep now! Good night, oppa!!! May you have a good dream!!!!!♥
[00:43]
CM: Good night

[Fan]
Oppa, can you be my husband?
[23:39]
CM: I’m sorry

[Fan]
Recently, studying was really tough TTT Help me……..
[23:46]
CM: The tougher it is, the more you need to put in extra effort!!! If you don’t wish to regret in the future!!

[Fan]
It’s useless to act cute, little Changmin hh I was just kidding with you.
[23:22]
CM: Are you kidding with me now?

[Fan]
Shim Chang Min!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marry with me!!!! Understand??? You understand hh [23:43]
CM: I don’t understand

[Fan]
This person will marry with me when he grows up~ If you don’t wish to get married,
please reply ^^
[23:40]
CM: I don’t wish to
PS: The avatar of this fan is the photo of Shim Chang Min when he was a little kid.

[Fan]
Oppa, let’s go there for our honeymoon?!
[23:46]
CM: Aiyo…
PS: The avatar of this fan is the Eiffel Tower.

[Fan]
I only wish to go to Saipan with oppa….! I have never seen oppa before..! I can’t go!!!
[23:22]
CM: So it’s only like that!! hh ^^

[Fan]
Oppa, please accept my kiss! You’ll accept right?
[23:23]
CM: Yes…

[Fan]
Aigoo, so cute! Whose son is this~ Come and marry me h
[23:18]
CM: ….
PS: The avatar of this fan is the photo of Shim Chang Min when he was a little kid.

[Fan]
Congratulations for getting the Oricon Chart Number 1♥♥ I’m also looking forward to the Daesaeng TTT
[01:30]
JJ: Really!!!! ♥♥♥ I’m looking forward too
PS: The Daesaeng is referring to the Seoul Ballad Daesaeng in February

Korean Translated: sprout
Chinese Translated: Jaesica
Credits: OHMICKY朴有天中文网 +
圈圈爱神起 @ TVXQBaidu + fangirlmitz + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates