Monday, April 06, 2009

1. Leeteuk
Q : Since you're SJ's leader, surely you have been very tired, can you tell something about this ?A : I'm leader but there hasn't been any especially hard time at all. I hve spent a long time to train with the other members so we can understand each other and know the others' feeling easily just by looking into each other' eyes. The others dongseang are very good, we're different in age but we're like real brothers and family. Actually rather than having hard time, I feel sad/pity because as a leader, I should make the speech at the award ceremony or music show but I'm often shedding tears so I can't finish my speech at all. Not long ago, when we got No.1 on music bank, I cried so hard that I barely finished my speech. I even couldn't stop crying when we performed the encore.
Q : There was an article about your white syndrome, surely the fans are very curious about this
A : There were so many people wondering about this after the show had been aired. I don't have a white syndrome, I just like white stuff like clothes, furniture, accessories...It seems that I only feel comfortable if I can see white around me.

2. Eunhyuk
Q : Can you tell us about the title song "Sorry sorry" and its choreography?
A : "Sory sorry" is a trendy dance song and we want to show everybody Super Junior's own color and charm. I hope people will like the song after listening to it just once, can sing along to the song and feel good & comfortable when listening to it. This time, Sorry sorry's choreography is created by a world-wide famous choreographer Nick Bass, with the harmony of the group dancing and every member's movement will make a polished and energetic performance. In addition, we will continuously change our formation during the whole song so please watch out our choreography.
Q : 10 years later I will become...........? Do you have that image in your head ?
A : I don't have the clear image of me 10 years later, but I still want to be a singer as well as active in various fields, and I might be married then ^^

3. Hankyung
Q : Which is the most difficult thing when you prepared for this album ?
A : We prepared for this album while SJM still had activities in China so we had to go between China and Korea. Therefore, I felt a bit tired. But all the members had motivation for the 3rd album, we had worked hard for this album and put in many ideas. Actually, it was quite hard that we all wanted the album to be released soon.
Q : What have you gained and lost after you joined in Super Junior ? And the reason ?
A : It seems that I didn't lose anything after I became Super Junior's member. Although I don't have time for myself I'm grateful that I have gained a lot of things like the other members that I can call them my family, brothers, and the love & support from all the Asian fans are the biggest present I have ever received.

4. Yesung
Q : Can you give some advice for all the trainees who keep the dream of becoming a singer like you ?
A : Once you want to begin, you have to be sure that you really want to do it, you have to think carefully because it's not wonderful like you always imagine. During the training period, you'll have to do both practicing and studying so it's very tiring, you'll have to work very hard and it will take you a lot of time. But even while you are making your dream come true, there will be time that you'll suffer a slump and there will be many hard times, but you shouldn't forget a truth: that chance always come to those who work hard and never give up.
Q : What do you think is the charm of Super Junior's vocal line (Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung) ?
A : All the 4 members have their own voices' charm. Ryeowook has a beautiful voice, Kyuhyun has a sweet voice, Sungmin has a sweet and tender voice and I have a husky voice. It's not only 4 members but also the others have their own voices' charm so we are given the lines up to the style of the song. Therefore, we can show the different feelings of the songs.

5. Ryeowook
Q : Your preparation of the 3rd album seems to be diffirent from the others, how did you get the determination ?
A : Since we were busy with unit and individual activities we were determined to get together again and begin to prepare for Super Junior's new album. There was so a lot of anxiety since we were coming back after such a long time but because people are supporting the 3rd album a lot and giving us a lot of love we feel very happy.
Q : Which song do you think is the most perfect in this album and the reason ?
A : In fact I've listened to the other members' opinion about 3rd album, I also listened to all the songs when choosing and recording them. Therefore, all the songs are in my heart now and it's very hard to choose the most perfect song. But beside the title song, I think it's the 4th track "Angela", we changed the lyrics and the vocal so many times when recording this song, if you listen to this song, you will feel good and love it.

6. Kyuhyun
Q : You joined in later than the other members, so how was the adaptation, is there any difficulty ?
A : Although I joined in late, since I'm the youngest the hyungs always take care of me and thanks to them I didn't have any difficulties.
Q : What is the goal of the 3rd album ?
A : I hope people will recognize Super Junior by our music. Because our members have so much talent so we appeared on many variety shows and have received a lot of love. But by this album, we want people to know us as singers, I also want tfor us have a cheerful & funny image but still cool and serious.

7. Sungmin
Q : Is there any country in Asia that you especially want to have activities in ?
A : Besides having unit-group Super Junior M in China, there is not a country that we actually have full time activities. In fact, we're so busy with activities in Korea that we can just go to Japan and Thailand sometimes for promotion, we can't be active there. But whenever we go to there, the fans always warmly welcome us, give us a lot of love so we're grateful.
Q : What training did you receive to become a singer ?
A : Before debut we had vocal training, dancing lesson, acting lesson, we received a lot training for everything, after debut we focused on vocal training. The person who wants to learn acting will learn acting. I majored in Music at my university because I like to be able to perform on stage.

8. Kangin
Q : You have received a lot of help from the senior musicians for this album, so how was the work ?
A : Yoo Youngseok sunbaenim and FTTS's Hwanhee sunbaenim have helped recording this album. Yoo Youngseok sunbaenim's "Shining star" and Hwanhee sunbaenim's "Let's not" are the gift songs for us. We're grateful that we had received a lot of advice, praise and encouragement from them when recording this album. Our 3rd album is more abundant because of them.
Q : Which is the most difficult thing as an idol ?
A : There is not an extremely difficult thing because I'm an idol. Recently, Idol stars do not only have fans in their teens, but also receive love and recognition from people who are in their 30's & 40's. Also, from Super Junior's debut up to now, I have showed people a lot of images so I've heard "You dont look like an idol" a lot. Therefore, I dont have to suffer from qualifying myself for the word "Idol" ^^

9. Shindong
Q : You've showed a perfect image in "Sorry sorry"
A : In fact I always have a comic image in people's eyes so I wondered how to make people accept this image. But fortunately there are so many cool people around me so I can work harder. I also keep myself from not gaining weight ^^
Q : From the trainee times to now, is there any hard time and unforgettable story ?
A : In fact my trainee period is shorter than the others'. It's interesting that I can learn many things after I was accepted in SM. And an unforgettable story is the first time I went to the company, I and DBSG could see the other stars in person, I was very proud of it with my friends ^^

10. Heechul
Q : Did you feel worried that while you prepared for the album, SNSD received a lot of love ?
A : Rather than worry, I felt very good. SNSD are like my close and cute dongsaeng, Also I had a good presentiment about "Gee" so after seeing that people loved it, I feel very good.
Q : What are the times that you like most and hate most the fans ?
A : I always feel grateful to the fans. Thanks for always supporting us. Before the 3rd album is out, the fans even made the teaser poster themselves and showed their enthusiasm. In fact there wasn't a time that I hated the fans, but sometimes there are some people who called me during the night or find our dorm and interrupt our personal time.

11. Donghae
Q : Which song are you the most attracted to in this 3rd album and the reason ?
A : Besides "Sorry sorry", there are many other songs I like. But If I have to choose once, I will choose "Reset". Although I like all the songs in the album "Reset" is always my favorite style of song. The melody is sweet, if you listen to it you will like it.
Q : Is there any hard time while you're in Super Junior ?
A : There is not any extremely tiring or stressful time while I'm in Super Junior. We always look forward to prepare a new album/performance. We even couldn't sleep while preparing for this 3rd album because of uneasiness and anxiety.

12. Shiwon
Q : Is there any time that you are jealous of the other members ?
A : The other members have many talents and when they showed their ability, I have been jealous of them sometimes. Teukie hyung is very good at talking, Shindong hyung is very witty and can make the atmosphere brighter. ^^ There are so many things from the others that I'm jealous of and also want to learn.
Q : Is there any preconception from fans about Super Junior ?
A : There is not any preconception, Super Junior always show a good and funny image when we're on the variety shows ^^ although we like the bright image we want to show our own style of music in the 3rd album. Rather than a bright and cheerful image, we want to show a cool and serious image on the stage, we have worked hard for our music, dance and concept. Fortunately, many people like our change this time and we're grateful because of that.

13. Kibum
Q : What is your thanks to Super Junior's members ?
A : In fact I'm not good at express my feeling, I always have the thanks to in my heart but I can't say it directly to the person. From the past and until now ~ thanks for always understanding and caring about me
Q : Is there any member in Super Junior who is considered the most trustful member ?
A : It's always Teukie hyung. We have so many members, many thoughts, many opinions but he tolerated us very well and lead us very well. He's so the best leader !!!

credit: evanesco@sj-world
translated by: evanesco@sj-world
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates