Sunday, April 26, 2009


Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.04.26 00:09
In the ‘上’ folder..

G e e

김희철 2009.04.26 00:09

-

-

-

-

-

After cross-dressing as a female, while I was backstage thinking of a good name


-

Me : Hmm.. What should I named? (-┏) 희순이 (Hee Sun Ah)? 희자 (Hee Ja)? There’s no character in these kind of names..

-

Script-writer : Heechul-sshi~ Have you decided on a name?

-

Me : Hmm…. Do you have SNSD’s songs? Can you play it later?

-

Script-writer: Ah yes.. We should be the one thanking (you)ㅎㅎ I will communicate with them^-^

-

Me : Good~ Then my name.. Yuri? Heeri.. That’s weird;; Yoona? Heeah..(-┏)

Heefany? More shining than a gemstone TiffaTiffa Tiffany.. Is this right?

-

Stylist : It should be FanyFany Tiffany..;;

-

Me : This is difficult.. Heesica? Ice-cold princess!! Ah gaegood ㅋㅋ I should dance to Gee ㅋㅋ

-

Behind story ends


-

I really really hate cross-dressing..

That day after cross-dressing, we played a little too crazily, and even got exposed.. Annoying..(-┏)



credit:久久@LoveChul + superduperlove.wordpress.com
shared by: dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates