Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jungsoo’s Cyworld Entry 2009.04.23 01:44
In the ‘…Special…’ folder..

..핡../..Ha..

박정수 2009.04.23 01:44

..Actually this time ~SORRY SORRY~ ’s wardrobe flaw was that..

-

..There was no seams at all..ㅋㅋㅋ

-

..Also the clothes are more than what I expected..Because the silk is very dense..ㅋㅋㅋ

-

..From far you couldn’t see it clearly..ㅋㅋ

-

..Because of the scar on my waist from the accident..ㅋㅋㅡㅡㅋㅋ I can only hide it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-

..No matter what, looking at my backview..I still think the clothes need to be ironed..ㅋㅋㅋ


Jungsoo’s Cyworld Entry 2009.04.23 01:35
In the ‘..Jungsoo..’ folder..

..애기야../..Child ya..

박정수 2009.04.23 01:3

..It looks like I can foster children in the future..

-

..Will you let me foster you?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

..Child~~~Come over^^…Come to Daddy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

credit:OnlySJ13 + superduperlove.wordpress.com
shared by: dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates