Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hahaha yesterday I went to Crebeau-Mic and Crebeau-Sha (T/N: Crebeau-Mic is the store that Yoochun’s mom owns while Crebeau-Sha is the store that Junsu’s mom owns)

I met Park Yoochun’s mom. She kept smiling all day and talked to me as well ^^
I think she’s very nice.. just like Micky ^^



At the store, one thing I like very very much it’s slippers Micky >///<
I saw Yoochun’s mom stared at her computer which had Yoochun pic as desktop background.
As soon as she saw Yoochun pic, she smiled so wide.. ahhh.. she really loves Yoochun very much T[]T

and her ringtone was also Yoochun’s new single, ahhh
I love it also … but I only listened to it for a while (as Yoochun mom picked up the phone quick)

Tomorrow I will go to Crebeau-Mic again
hahaha I need to meet Yoochun’s mom again T[]T
She’s really nice to me….

She also had her mouse pad printed by Yoochun pic!


Credits: ihartyusoo@yoosuparadise.com + maneewan@sharingyoochun + dbsknights + dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates