Thursday, February 26, 2009

* This guy reads them when he’s home too. (gawd, i love him)

Q: HENRY!!! I AM YOYO… ^__^ I MISS YOU, AND YOU? GOOD NIGHT, MUMA…..
Henry: Yoyo! I went back to Canada…. I won’t be in Korea! I also miss you!

Q: Henry, at the last two fanmeetings I was always in the first row, the one holding the Donghae light was me. Next time I will make one for you. Look forward to it. -0-
Henry: Hehe thank you… I really wish I can see you…

Q: HENRY: I really want to go home. Do you want to go home? Can you chat with me? That way your Chinese can improve too. I want to write a letter to you…
Henry: Where is your home? I’m already back in Canada… You can’t be unhappy… but I know you by yourself is very lonely…

Q: Henry gege, I really like you. I really want your autograph. Can I write you a letter? You have to jiayou!
Henry: You will definitely have the chance. SmileSmile next time… if you can meet me… I will definitely give you an autograph. Smile Okay?

Q: Henry: the Shanghai performance was very exciting. Yesterday the airport was so chaotic, you didn’t get hurt, did you? I’m really worried! En~ Jiayou! I support you!~ Mwa [TN: kissing sound]
Henry: Thank you… Did you hear me play “Tears” for you? You all said you wanted to hear me play “Tears”… so I played for you! Was it good?

Q: Henry gege is there any guy cuter than you in the world?
Henry: No! haha I’m kidding… there should be… haha..

Q: Henry the Shanghai fanmeeting was very successful, you must be very happy… The next time you go to Shanghai I will go again. You have to see me!
Henry: Smile I heard you all wanted me to play “Tears” so in Shanghai I played “Tears” especially for all my Strings.

credit: SJM iFensi + iheartviolinboy@thirdchapter.org + sapphirepearls.com + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates