Saturday, February 28, 2009

Donghae

Title: To. ELF …………..동해에요^^

To. ELF …………..I am Donghae^^
Annyeonghaseyo^^
I am Super Junior’s Donghae^^
I sincerely thank everyone for waiting and waiting, everyone who kept waiting for us~~
Now (E.L.F) just have to sleep a few more nights… And then we’ll be able to see the cute you, thinking about it gives me strength, I’m also very happy^^
The members have also missed you all a lot, while practicing we discuss about E.L.F, saying that without E.L.F, there won’t be us^^
Shaking our hands and saying that you love us, we really thank you^^
Now you will soon hear our long-awaited songs, but don’t download them illegally!!^^ You must love it a lot a lot!!!!^^
Don’t fall sick up till the day we meet, let us meet handsomely!
I love you all!!My love, E.L.F!!^^

credit: KTPA + SJF + superduperlove.wordpress + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

1 Comment:

  1. Fahrenheitx said...
    Oh.. donghae say don't download it..
    But i can't buy.. :( i'll buy it later haha
    thx for translation

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates