Thursday, February 26, 2009

Donghae’s UFO China Replies 2009.02.25

Fan: Donghae, I like your smile, because it’s so bright, looking at you smile makes my heart warm! So no matter what difficulty I’ll experience from today onwards, I will continue to smile brightly!
Hae: I don’t understand some things so (my smile) is very bright hehe

Fan: I heard (you all) finished recording 3Jib today, I’m really anticipating it, it’ll surely be different from previous (albums) right, the concert is also coming, you must take care of your body, and stand on stage handsomely, fighting *♥0♥*
Hae: (We’ve) Finished recording~ 3Jib fighting!

Fan: Oppas fighting! Haha! May 3Jib be a big hit! I’ve already made preparations~~ Hope that you all will update your CY, if not I’d think you all have gone missing…
Hae: I believe you~!!!!


Fan: Siwon Oppa…. What have you been doing recently?- You’re always going back to the company… Is your leg better already? Really ㅠ.ㅠ… I’m really worried.. You must.. Please take care of your body.. –Trista
Hae: Siwonie’s leg is much better~ He’s even working hard at practicing the dances!

Fan: 3Jib fighting! We will quietly wait for your comeback! Handsome Oppas, fighting! Don’t fall sick!
Hae: We will be healthy~ You must cheer for your new album okay

Fan: Oppas~ I anticipate your 3Jib so much~!! Let us ‘fight’ together~
Hae: Fighting~! Thank you all for your cheers! 3Jib big hit~

*phrased like in, 대박 (dae bak) which means to sell big.



credit:superduperlove.wordpress.com + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates