Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hyesun: Ddonghae-yah, we have to go to the sauna, ke.

Hyesun: Donghae-yah T.T
Donghae: Goo-Daek! Why~ Why are you crying?

Hyesun: My beloved baby, Donghae ~ ^^ I've been submerged lately but after seeing what you wrote, I came ~ ^^ You know you have to be strong, right~?!! Noona will give you a song gift. What do you want?
Donghae: Se7en's Come; Kim Bum Soo's I Miss You.

Hyesun: All you did was write the song title? keke. You're dead, you little - ke.
Donghae: Kekeke. No, Noona~ You know how I feel! Kekeke Goo-Daek,Daek,Daek!

Hyesun: Ddonghae, Ddonggu - Noona's dropping by. I miss you ~~ ^^
Donghae: Oh~~~ Goo-Dae,Daek,Daek,Daek~ Really?? You miss me? Kekeke.

Hyesun: Let's get married - ke.
Donghae: Yes ^^ When??

Hyesun: Donghae - :: censored :: - ke. (She actually used a certain English profanity as a joke, xD)
Donghae: Why? (His one reply, xD)

Hyesun: Donghae-yah~ Noona's dropping by~ If you go around wearing shorts, Noona's going to touch your legs - ke.
Donghae: Kekeke, I love you ~~ ke.


As you all know Hyesun is the female maid lead in the popular tv series 'Boys Over Flowers'. =)


credit: © Daum; Tinypic; JUNSUxLOVE(Translation) + SJ AJUSSHI + MY-SMTown +  gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates