Monday, April 20, 2009

“If you want an adventure, please just come to my house…” (JUNSU)

Yunho: the 3 previous albums being compared with The Secret Code, I think I can get the difference. The Secret Code, as it’s expressed from the title, has a deeper thought of Tohoshinki, a stronger ties with fans, this album is to be enjoyed by everyone.

Junsu: When we just finished the album, I can feel the stonger sense of Tohoshinki.

Yunho: If in our previous T album we had challenged to different genres of music, in The Secret Code, we expand the challenge to not only different genres, but also the depth of each element in each genre we pursue. From the lyrics and also music, I think people can see that from T, we already become a different adults.

Yunho: The new single, “Share The World/We Are!” is a theme song for our favorite anime, “ONE PIECE”.It shows different colors and concepts of Tohoshinki. When we finished the song, I feel a fun and breezy feeling, the song is so close to our generation.

■ After heard the song, it makes you smile unconciously. All of your voices are shinning with each own character. I can feel the new Tohoshinki.

Yunho: 』はこの間イベンで披露したんですけど、そのときにみんなでこぶしをあげて「ウィーアー!」ってやってくれてすごくうれしかったですね。

Jaejoong: In the music video making, we have challenge with action wire. It’s nice to enjoy the music while watching the video.

Changmin: The third track in the single is a ballad song that is also important, Asu Wa Kuru Kara. Asu Wa Kuru Kara was released when our listeners are not as many as now. As in connection with ONE PIECE, this song became ONE PIECE’s ending song in 2006. We strongly hope that many people listen again to this song! I feel love in this song.

■ Yes, it’s a famous magnificent ballad song. Alright, ONE PIECE has theme of adventure. If the members in this spring want to bury treasure map somewhere, which place will you choose?

Yunho: I would be Africa

Junsu: please just come to my house.

■ I’ll tell everyone to gather there, then

JUNSU: Oh, it will be difficult. I was just kidding (laughs).

Changmin: I’m going with forest. I want a quiet place to heal.

Yoochun: For me, the sea.

■ Tropical one?

Yoochun: No, Antarctica (laughs). I want to experience a real thrill, and to dare the cold.

Jejung: Me, Avex office. I think we definitely have something hidden in the big building.

Yoochun: Yes, the president’s office especially (laughs).

Yunho: Don’t tell us. Do not underestimate the great treasure that might be hidden there (laughs)

Junsu: Safe!

Jejung: Also, the staffs’ desks (laughs). Sounds like there will be a lot of things revealed.

source: yahoo!music
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
shared by: dbsknights + dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates