Thursday, April 02, 2009


When you’re lost in a long journey. What is the good you will bring along with you?Huge boat. Thus by riding it, you’ll be back again safe (laughs)

What is your type of woman?
I like a domestic woman. I love to see her peeling fruit or washing dishes.

When you’re lost in a long journey. What is the good you will bring along with you?
A camera. So that I can have a hard copy of my pleasant journey. I’ll remember it.

What is your type of woman?
The gesture of them when applying hand lotion and hand cream. I can be so attracted to beautiful hands.

When you’re lost in a long journey. What is the good you will bring along with you?
Encyclopedia. By reading that, I can check which plant is edible and which is not, and you can also burn it to make fire (laughs)

What is your type of woman?
I like when a woman hold her chest when she bows for greeting. I feel that gesture is so feminine.


When you’re lost in a long journey. What is the good you will bring along with you?
A lighter. You can make a fire and cook fish with it, so I think it’s the most useful.

What is your type of woman?
I will be excited to have her dishes. Therefore, a domestic girl is my favorite.



When you’re lost in a long journey. What is the good you will bring along with you?
Utility knife. You can felled tress and catch fish with it, it is convenient for everything.

What is your type of woman?
A simple kind act, like suddenly moving away rubbish attached on me, such kind act. I like a girl who can do such thing just casually.


Source: ORICON
Translations: Sharing Yoochun
credit: marineyismarina.wordpress.com + dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates