Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Noh Hong Chul has revealed the impression he got the first time he met Heechul.

In the recent filming of MBC's "Come To Play" special episode with Super Junior, Noh Hong Chul recalled the time when he first met Heechul, who had yet to debut then. He said: "While I was filming as a VJ on the streets, I had to carry out an interview "Target", finding people I thought were really stylish and/or strange. On the streets of Apgujung, I met Heechul, found that he looked really stylish, and tried to interview him. However, Heechul declined, saying that he is a celebrity trainee and thus cannot appear on programmes."

He also said: "The problem is, during subsequent filmings on the streets, I'd be able to see him all the time. Even though he said he can't appear on programmes, he'd always pass by, like he was following me around closely. I tried to interview him again, but got the same answer - that he was a trainee and thus cannot accept the interview. I really felt that he was a very strange kid."

Heechul also revealed his impression of Noh Hong Chul then, causing the audience to burst out in laughter.

Their impressions of each other will be revealed on 13 April.

Article
Credits: ONLYSJ13
Translated from Chinese to English by yurim_sj♥ @ sj-world.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates