Saturday, April 11, 2009

Asian pop sensation TVXQ's song "Mirotic" is under scrutiny once again as regulators are set to determine whether the phrase "I got you under my skin" is lewd.

The Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs said Thursday that it will appeal to a high court against a local court's scrapping the song from "harmful material for youth list". The Youth Protection Committee, under the ministry, held an emergency meeting the same day and confirmed that the lyrics were inappropriate for teenagers to listen to.

The decision comes after the Seoul Administrative Court ruled the committee had to rescind its order to the group to change some of the lyrics when singing on stage and put stickers on CDs indicating the album was banned from sale to those under 19.

The committee said last November that the song was harmful to the young since its lyrics, "You want me, you give yourself up to me, you're mad at me" and "I got you under my skin", may imply sexual acts.

Credits:Han Cinema

SharedBy: DBSKnights + dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates