Tuesday, April 07, 2009

chul-0404

Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.04.04 02:05
In the ‘澈’ folder..

희 님 이 랑 노 라 조 / Heenim with Norazo

김희철 2009.04.04 02:05

Ah Cho Bin hyung.. You look at how blur this photo is (-┏) I asked you to take it well!!

-

‘Playing with Heenim’

‘Heenim with Norazo’

*the pronunciation for the 2 phrases above are similar

Awesome pronunciation!

-

3 Jib activities have already started and it has been a long time since I’ve been to the radio broadcast station..

In the end, there wasn’t anyone I knew (everyone should know about the TV at home..)

-

So it was like previously during Su-T activities that we met the Norazo hyungs whom I was very close to to playㅋㅋ

Gaehong·Tochul’s Hongki who has fallen into ‘Heenim’s marsh’ was playing along with me

Previously we would just meet out of work, but, this time at the broadcast station, I saw a totally different style of handsome ChangJungie hyung

The 달콤한 슬픔(Sweet Sorrow) hyungs whom I haven’t seen in such a long time after Youngstreet,

낯선 (Nassun), although like Gomthra, born in early 83 but I directly saw him as a friend

-

The members who have been praising and praising the kind and the excellent 2AM

because they are a lot taller than me so pass (-┏)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋThey are all so shy, and kind, that’s what I heard

Hmm…………..

-

After writing it out, it seems like I know a lot of people ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Credits; LoveChul + superduperlove.wordpress.com
shared by: dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates