Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.04.01 11:38

김 태 연 입 니 다/ I am Kim Tae Yeon

김희철 2009.04.01 11:38

chul-0104d

This is So Nyeo Shi Dae ’s most quiet, and talks the least overseas dispatch Tae Yeon

My nickname is Taeng Goo

It means ‘9 rubber balls’(?) or ‘9 tanks’

-

My surname is Kim

So it’s Kim Tae Yeon

But to whether it’s Kim as in aquatic grass or Kim that is seaweed dipped in soya sauce

it’s up to you to decide

-

My future dream is to become a ear-nose-throat doctor

So I can always ask “Can you hear me?”*

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

In my days, we laughed over stuff like these

-

-

N.B *Taeyeon’s solo from Beethoven Virus. - -



Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2009.04.01 10:09 소 녀 시 대 매 니 저/So Nyeo Shi Dae Manager

김희철 2009.04.01 10:29

-chul-0104c

-

-

-

-

The proof in a video that I bred SoNyeoShiDae has been spread around

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ah this is no fun (-┏)

There’s a lack of humour ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

After staying up all night on the plane and getting here, I didn’t sleep but this is really..

I should go sleepㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Anyhow!!

-

-

-

Right now is!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Suffering Generation!!

-

-

Ah sorry….(-┏)

Credits; OnlyHeechul, OnlySJ13, superduperlove.wordpress.com
shared by: gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates