Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17, 2009
Han Geng’s Cyworld Entry 2009.04.16 22:47

我们的家/Our Home
Date: 2009-04-16
Mood: Weather:
Today when I came onto (my) CY I saw everyone’s messages as well as the forum, and I was dazzled* by so many of them, this CY minihompy is my only blog, I don’t have other blogs, (also, IDs from the other websites aren’t mine) I hope that everyone love everything about this place just like loving themselves.

Hehe~~~When everyone’s posting pictures or leaving messages please follow the categories and rules set by the staff, family members who are new, please do go take a look at the announcements, I went to have a look as well, I know it’s troublesome, but everything written inside is very detailed, everyone should take a look at it before posting messages and pictures then it won’t be wrong, then everyone **won’t post so many of the same content. By doing so, you are keeping this minihompy neat, and I won’t go blind looking at it! Don’t you think so? Hehe~~~~

Now there’s alot of people who come to this minihompy, and it is very tiring for the staff and some of the children who maintain the order here, they are all using the rest time amidst their studies and work to help out, so that our home can become better, they have been very serious and hardworking all this while, they respect everyone and also hope that everyone who comes to my minihompy will be happy, and I also hope that everyone will respect them similarly, because I don’t pay them hehe~~~~!

I also saw that everyone left messages asking why I didn’t add any of my friends, actually I wanted to, but there are too many people coming here, and all of them want to add me as friend, and I really can’t add more, there’s only one staff, I hope everyone will understand.

This minihompy of mine is our home, we can share with each other no matter if it’s anything happy or sad, (how come this feels like something from a script?) I hope that everyone will care for one another, will support each other, will reach an understanding of each other, will compromise with each other, working together to help me maintain this home, we must be a real family! Hehe~~~~!

Also, I’ve been very happy during this trip to Changchun and seeing you all, because it has been a long time not seeing everyone, hehe~~ Thank you everyone for the things you do for me, seeing your enthusiasm and contribution I have even more motivation to work harder, to prepare even better works for you all. In my heart, you all have been so outstanding, your existence is what I am proud of, I will work harder. We must work hard together towards a goal.

(Today’s weather is such that it was hot in the day and cold at night, everyone must be careful not to catch a cold!)

I love you all~~~!



Original Source: Han Kyung’s Hompy
credit:superduperlove.wordpress.com
shared by: dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates