Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Han Geng’s Cyworld Entry 2008.12.30 16:11

新年快乐/Happy New Year

Date: 2008-12-30
Mood: Weather:

It’ll be 2009 soon, I came to wish everyone here a early happy new year because tomorrow we have a performance,,hope that everyone’s wishes will come true in 2009!Hope that you’ll all be healthy!Hehe~~~We just came from Hong Kong to Shenzhen, these few days have been busy,,,I’m very happy to see that many fans came to Hong Kong to see our performance~~~ Thank you all!!!Coming to Hong Kong, I also met some friends from the drama crew, and we even celebrated a friend’s birthday at the hotel, everyone was reunited,,,we also chatted very happily~~~Although it was my friend’s birthday, he gave me a present,,I was even more happy! Lastly, I’d like to thank all of you all who have been walking beside me all along,,, thank you all!

I love you all!!!

Original Source; Han Geng ’s Home
credit: ilovejr@superduperlove + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates