Tuesday, June 09, 2009

In the ‘한류스타 사생활’ folder..

2009.06.08 월 Monday 05:47

AM 5:34…Tiredㅜ

Ending the performance in Busan and after returning to Seoul, it was already about 4am?

Tired…Although because we have to rush our schedules, we aren’t able to sleep much

Coming here to update with words and photos, and not sleeping…

Saw a lot of messages…Read a lot of reasons..Everyone should know?

Anyway, no matter what it’s because of me…I’m sorry^^

Although now there are still people who misunderstand

But I am still smiling^^ (In love? Love? Aihu…)

Because there are many more people who look at me in a matured point of view

I am very happy~ Thank you^^

We are mutually in the wrong 쌤쌤 (Same same)~!! This topic shall end now!!ㅋ

We’re closer now because of this right?^^

-

Credits: SJF + ilovejr@superduperlove.wordpress.com
shared: dbsjheaven.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates