Friday, January 23, 2009

Heechul’s Kiseki Fancafe Entry 2009.01.22 01:19
In the ‘━─·‥ 希 DJ 추천곡’ folder..

Title: Crying Nut : 말달리자 (Maldalija)
Among all the songs that allow me to relieve stress
A song that I like most

‘Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut your mouth and listen to me!!’

The expression is a little too strong.. but they’re really awesome words

My Petals and E.L.F.
As well as Undead.. Indeed, it’s too tiring to right it all out like that

For you all (who care for) me..
I, who think of you all who care for me..

Don’t be upset with this and that annoying stuff
Just shut up, and listen to me

We are supporters who stay strong to our conviction and will definitely not waver

Shut up and listen to me



credit:superduperlove.wordpress.com + gorgeous18
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates